Catch the replay HERE
– Apple Keynote (Free with recent Apple computer, iPad or iPhone)
– Google Slides
– Slideshare (For sharing and embedding Presentations)
Presenting via Evernote
– Works on Mac or Windows
– Basic account is free, Premium account is $49.99 per year
– Need Premium account to do presentations
– Can do 30-day free trial
– Present your notes directly from Evernote by clicking on presentation mode
– Biggest plus: So much faster to make than PowerPoint or Keynote slides!
– Biggest minus: Limited on formatting the slides
– Blue, pink, green pointers
– Day mode (white background, black text) or Night mode (black background, white text)
– Font scaling
– Use layout editor to make dividing lines between text where you want slides separated
– When you want to share presentations on a secondary monitor, or project them onto a larger screen….
-On Windows or Mac: Set up your secondary monitor from the Control Panel (Windows Desktop) or System Preferences (Mac). On Evernote for Mac, you can even edit a note on your laptop screen while presenting it on a large screen. To do this, simply disable screen “mirroring” before you start presentation mode. Select the ‘Change Screen’ (Ctrl + S) button while in presentation mode to select which monitor to display your notes on.
– On iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch: Use AirPlay to present to a second screen right from your device.
Places to buy Powerpoint/Keynote themes:
Tools to make quick graphics for Presentation:
Best Places for Free/Paid Stock Photography?
Best Places to Get Fonts for Presentation/Design
Explainer Video/Corporate Video/Animated Video for Presentation
Gadgets for Presentations
– HDE® 10ft. Mini Display Port Male to HDMI Male Cable – Direct Connect Macbook to HDTV
– Ugreen Mini Displayport Adapter Mini Displayport to HDMI VGA 2 in 1 Adapter Converter (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) Premium ABS Case for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Macbook Air, and Mac Mini White